Aren't we all a little nuts ?
The acorn accent pillow is the perfect Fall accent for your couch, entry way, patio etc. But let’s not limit it to that! Add a face for to make a whimsical friend. There are so many possibilities.
This sewing project is suitable for a beginner and is can be made fairly quickly. I walk you through each step with detailed instructions and photos to illustrate each step. Your creativity is always encouraged.
The pattern includes 3 pillow sizes, a mini size perfect for door hangings or center pieces (and more). Also included are oak leaves that can be appliqued on pillows or made for wreaths, swags, center pieces and more!
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for yourself, as a gift or even sell your finished nut
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper.
Experience Level Easy - Beginner
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
Includes three sizes! The largest size is about the size of a basketball.
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.
There are no reviews yet.