A twirl on a is extra fun with a rag doll
Imagination can take you
A favorite bunny on a spring day can bring joy on a dreary day too! Create a fun floppy friend for a child.
This is a sewing project suitable for the beginner sewist with variations for the feet. You can make this plush from fleece, cotton, minky, velour or other fabrics because it is versatile and the options are yours. It can be sewn by machine or by hand.
You will sew curves and optional applique. Some easy hand work is necessary for closing opening used for stuffing the rabbit and to apply the nose and mouth if desired. I walk you through each step with detailed instructions and photos to illustrate the process.
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished plush
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
Measurements: US Standard Units
20 inches long excluding ears
6 inches wide at widest point
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.