Explore the Sahara Desert on a camel in your own backyard!
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
One hump or two? A camel will add an adorable element to a nativity play or really whatever you decide to use it for.
Detailed instructions are clear and easy to follow. Photos accompany each step to illustrate the process.
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Two sizes included
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished camel
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
Experience Level Confident Beginner
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
- ~26 inches tall
- Dowel is 7/8 inch diameter
- Weighs about 1 pound
- Head is about ~8″x 8″ x 4″
- Ideal age range ~2.5 to 4 years (varies by child)
- ~40 inches tall
- Dowel is 1 inch diameter
- Weighs about 2 pounds
- Head is ~12″ x 12″ x 6″
- Ideal age range ~3.5 to 7+ years (varies by child)
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.