Summer fun all year long? Yes please!
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
The iconic flamingo pool float in an adorable and plush version! Get that summer feeling all year long with this fun and quirky flamingo floatie soft toy!
Have some extra fun and add a little pizzazz to your flamingo by giving her lavish lashes, a scarf, fancy pearl necklace, bow tie, etc.
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- Two Circle/Tube Options
- Embroidered mouth and nostrils option
- Video links included for certain steps
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished plush
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper
- Requires hand sewing to close the opening in the circle and attach the head/neck to the circle
Experience Level Confident Beginner with Intermediate Option
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
~15 inch circle circumference
~15 inches tall
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.