The llama that won't spit
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
A quirky, squishy and cuddly llama makes the best playtime buddy. She is oh so soft and cuddly with her lofty fur, but other fabrics such as fleece also work well.
This sewing project is suitable for an adventurous confident beginner since the there isn’t any complicated sewing and I walk you through each step with detailed instructions and photos to illustrate each step. Your creativity is encouraged with variations to help you customize your stuffed animal. Variations can also help you plan for the skill level and time commitment of your project.
Dress him up a little with a bandana or give her a cute dress. Both are free tutorials in my mini tutorials section. Not only are they fun accessories but it is a quick and easy sewing project to embellish your new South American friend. (link below)
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished plush
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper.
- Includes templates and instructions to make the Astute Alpaca!
Experience Level Confident Beginner with Intermediate options
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
~23 inches from hoof to top of head
~10 inches wide
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.