You hear the crowd roar as you across the finish line!
Imagination can take you
Nothing creates the feel of racing on the downs like proper racing blinkers. Send an aspiring jockey out in style and transform their Mustang Stick Horse to the fastest horse this side of Kentucky.
Between color combinations and shapes to applique it is easy to make a unique mask to reflect the individuality of your little jockey.
This project is suitable for the confident beginner and involves sewing curved and straight edges, topstitching and optional applique. I will walk you through each step with easy to follow instructions which are accompanied by photos to illustrate each step. A felt version of this mask could be made using snaps to close for a minimal sewing option (just the center seam would need to be sewn together…but it could even be glued together if desired for an entirely ‘no-sew’ option) which would be suitable for a novice.
- Fairly easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Two sizes included
- Tips for best results
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
- ONLY fits Rustic Horseshoe’s Mustang Stick Horse
- MASK ONLY…Stick Horse pattern sold separately (link below)
Measurements: US Standard Units
- Fits Rustic Horseshoe’s Standard and Toddler Size Mustang Stick Horses
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.