The horse you can bring Inside to cuddle
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
An adorable plush doesn’t have to be a difficult project! This horse doll is quirky, fun and full of cuddles. This project is suitable for an adventurous confident beginner. Step by step I walk you through the process with detailed instructions accompanied by photos to illustrate each step.
There are no difficult or tricky sewing techniques therefore when taken step by step before you know it you have built a darling pony. You will sew curves and optional applique. I recommend sewing this plush with a sewing machine with some hand work for closing the openings used for stuffing and attaching the optional eyelids. With the right skill and time, this project can be sewn by hand if so desired.
Bonuses, variations and options give you plenty of choices and ideas to make many unique and fun quirky horses or donkeys or unicorns or pegasus…you get the idea.
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished plush
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
Bonus Donkey, Pegasus & Unicorn Templates
Experience Level Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
Sits at ~14 inches tall
~20″ tall from hoof to ears
~10 inches wide at widest point
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.