Embark on a safari adventure with the oversight of your very own rhino!
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
Such an amazing creature! Celebrate it by creating your own special rhino and displaying this dimensional art piece in any room. Even the decor in a room can ignite the imagination.
Detailed instructions are clear and easy to follow. Photos accompany each step to illustrate the process.
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished camel
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
Experience Level Confident Beginner
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
9 inches wide
10.5 inches tall (excluding ears)
12 inches long
Try my free tutorial to make a leaf wreath frame for your rhino (or any faux taxidermy).
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.