In our world of imagination, even a cobra is cuddly.
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
There is so much versatility with this pattern! Opt for a fun whimsical snake or lean on the realistic side. A variety of fabrics work well for this project, my favorite for optimum softness is minky.
This sewing project is suitable for an adventurous confident beginner since there isn’t any complicated sewing for the easiest options (other than opposing curves and small curves) and I walk you through each step with detailed instructions and photos to illustrate each step. Your creativity is encouraged with variations to help you customize your stuffed animal. Variations can also help you plan for the skill level and time commitment of your project.
Add a little hat, bandana or even a spike collar. While you’re add it give him a mohawk, fangs and a tuft of hair.
Make it as detailed or simple as you’d like!
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished plush
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper.
- Join templates with tape to create full template pieces.
Experience Level Confident Beginner with Intermediate options
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
From 36″ to however long you want to make it.
~6 inch girth
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.