Bring moments of to life
Imagination can take you
Unicorns are at the heart of imagination and captivate more than just children. Why let dogs have all the fun…dress up your horse! Whether it is for a costume class at a show, a Halloween costume, a birthday party, photo shoot or whatever…no one can deny the fun gravitational pull of a unicorn.
This project is suitable for the confident beginner sewist with options more suited for an intermediate or adventurous beginner. The horn can be sewn by machine or by hand based on the variations you choose. Unicorns come in all sizes so there are five sizes included to suit your needs. You will be sewing straight lines and one little curve. I will walk you through each step with easy to follow instructions which are accompanied by photos to illustrate each step. This is designed with an adjustable strap system to attach to a horse’s headstall (halter or bridle).
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Five sizes included
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished horn
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
Measurements: US Standard Units
- 6 inch mini
- 8 inch pony
- 10 inch cob
- 12 inch horse
- 17 inch draft
The Gorgeous photos of my horn in use are by these photographers!
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.