Yes, even a vulture can be cute and cuddly
Imagination can take you Anywhere!
This eclectic flock has some junk in the trunk making them extra squishy and fun to snuggle. Choose your bird or make all three…actually four! This pattern includes templates and instructions to make an ostrich, flamingo, griffon vulture and a turkey vulture.
This project is full of variations and options. As a bonus you have two wing and two tail options to choose from! While I prefer to sew my birds using a sewing machine, they can be sewn together by hand (as one of my pattern testers did). You will be sewing curves and optional applique. Some hand sewing is needed to close openings used for stuffing and some other optional embellishments.
- Deceptively easy to make
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Photos accompany each step
- Full size pattern pieces
- Tips for best results
- Variations included
- PDF digital download, available instantly after purchase
- List of vendors for various materials
- Print only the pages you need, instructions can be followed on your computer or mobile device (or printed if desired)
- Make them for a special child, event or even sell your finished plush
- Prints on standard 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper. Some pieces need to be joined with tape to create the full size template.
Can be sewn by hand as done by one of my pattern testers!
Experience Level Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Measurements: US Standard Units
Size When Complete
Vulture: 10 inches wide and sits at about 11 inches plus leg length
Flamingo: 10 inches wide and sits at about 13 inches plus leg length
Ostrich: 10 inches wide and sits at about 15 inches plus leg length
Copyright and Terms
This pattern and tutorial is copyright protected. It cannot be shared, sold, redistributed, copied, etc, in any manner in whole or in part. A full copyright statement is in the tutorial. You may make items from this pattern to sell on a small ‘home crafter’ scale. I request that credit be given to Rustic Horseshoe for the design on any items sold. This is detailed in the tutorial. I greatly appreciate your honesty and adherence to my copyright and terms, I have put a lot of hard work into not only the creation of my design, but the creation of this pattern and tutorial.
There are no reviews yet.